- Launching mode – from flexible launching pad
- Landing mode – remote parachute automatic landing
- Launch, flight plan correcting and landing available autopilot
- Navigation system - GLONASS/GPS
- Unmanned aerial vehicle “Cougar” - 2 un.
- Remote controlled video xY PTZ camera - 1 un.
- Remote controlled video xY termografic PTZ camera - 1 un.
- Digital camera – 1 un.
- Radio and video translation unit – 1 it.
- Storage case - 2 un.
- Portable ground control station – 1un.
- Launching station – 1it.
- Launching station transportation bag – 1 it.
- Replacement parts, tools and equipment
- Autonomous power supply system – 1unit.
- Manual – 1 it.
- Engine type – internal combustion engine
- Wing span – 3.2 m
- Length – 2.4 m
- Weight – 20.0 kg
- Maximum payload capacity – 3.0 kg
- Maximum flight time – 4 h.
- Speed range - from 90 to 150 kmph.
- Operating altitude over the underlying surface – 300-2000 m
- Maximum altitude - 4000 m
- Launching mode – catapult UAV launcher
- Landing mode - remote parachute automatic landing
- Near-Real-time information translation range - 70 km
Ground control station
The portable ground control station provides:
- UAV’s flight plan that can be corrected in real-time (general mode)
- a manually operated flight control with the PGCS (standby mode)
- a carrying out flight mission with taking ground at a landing point if a connection was aborted or resuming flight with a new mission if it was restored (standby mode)
- UAV’s returning to the take-off point if a navigation signal was lost (emergency mode)
- a landing at the landing point with a maximal root-mean-square error no more than 50 m with a wind speed at surface layer is less than 10 mps.
- RMS lateral deviation from the flight plan in the range from 30 to 50
- Operating with a such satellite navigation systems as GLONASS and GPS
Data processing software can:
- Draw up an area photomap*
- Construct 3D model of area*