UAV “Ocelot” description
UAV “Ocelot’s” main purpose is a taking digital daytime photos and videos of studying locality. Also it can be used for ground facility’s observation and its coordinate’s determination in real-time.
UAV “Ocelot” is a transporting easy prefabricated structure. It is equipped with two compartments for different payload types.
- Unmanned aerial vehicle “Ocelot” - 2 un.
- Remote controlled video xY PTZ camera - 1 un.
- Remote controlled video xY termografic PTZ camera - 1 un.
- Digital camera – 2 un.
- Portable ground control station with secured laptop – 1un.
- Storage case - 2 un.
- Transportation bag (dimensions 290х630х900 mm) – 2 it.
- Charging station – 1unit.
- Replacement parts, tools and equipment
- Number of starts - 100 times
- Crew – 2 people.
- Portable complex contains placed in a special box one unit of UAV
nstallation time, min:
- At day- 10/5
- At night - 15/10
- Life expectancy – 3 years
- Launching mode – from flexible launching pad
- Landing mode – remote parachute automatic landing
- Restart time – 5 min.
- Wing span – 1,68 m
- Length – 0,6 m
- Weight – 6,0 kg
- Maximum payload capacity – 1 kg
- Maximum take-off weight - 6 k
- Operating temperature – from -20 to +35 °С
- Maximum altitude - 4000 m
- Real-time information transfer range - 40 km
- Speed range - from 65 to120 kmph.
- Maximum flight time – 2 h.
- Engine type – electric
- Navigation system - GLONASS/GPS
- Flight resource – 100 flight hours
Ground control station
The portable ground control station provides:
- UAV’s flight plan that can be corrected in real-time (general mode)
- A manually operated flight control with the PGCS (standby mode)
- A carrying out flight mission with taking ground at a landing point if a connection was aborted or resuming flight with a new mission if it was restored (standby mode)
- UAV’s returning to the take-off point if a navigation signal was lost (emergency mode)
- A landing at the landing point with a maximal root-mean-square error no more than 50 m with a wind speed at surface layer is less than 10 mps.
- RMS lateral deviation from the intended path of 30-50 m
- RMS lateral deviation from the flight plan in the range from 30 to 50 m
- Operating with a such satellite navigation systems as GLONASS and GPS